The Morrison Skilled Nursing Facility
The Morrison Skilled Nursing Facility has been providing quality health care to residents of northern New Hampshire since 1903 through our skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term and respite care services.
At the Morrison, the comfort and well-being of our residents in a home-like atmosphere is our top priority. We provide a comprehensive array of health care services designed to meet our residents’ needs and capabilities at several stages helping them to remain as independent as possible. Choosing the Morrison as your home allows access to services that meet your current and future needs for personal, rehabilitation and skilled nursing care.
The Morrison is a state-licensed facility that provides
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- IV drug therapy
- Wound management treatment
- Medication management
- Social services consultation and assistance
- Alternative therapies such as Reiki, aromatherapy, pet therapy
The Morrison offers a broad range of amenities, including
- Private and semi-private rooms with bathrooms
- Three customized daily meals along with morning, afternoon and evening snacks
- Daily activities including arts, music, crafts, reading, puzzles and exercise
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry
- WiFi, cable television and phone services
- Outdoor summer terrace
- Flexible visiting hours
- Guest meals for family and friends
- Nursing manager on call 24/7
Morrison accepts Medicare for short term rehabilitation up to one hundred days as well as Medicaid and private pay. Residents who have private Long Term Health Care Insurance may also apply these approved insurance payments towards their care at Morrison. Our billing staff will work with you and your family to help you to understand your coverage options.