Respite Care for Short-term
Please note: This program is temporarily suspended due to COVID.
As the primary caregiver, it can be a challenge to manage social engagements, travel and self-care while making sure a loved one receives the care they need. Our short-term Respite Program provides you with the opportunity to take time away from your caregiving responsibilities for a weekend away with friends or traveling to a family event with the confidence and security of knowing your loved one will be well cared for.
Our Respite Program includes:
- A home like environment with a welcoming open living and dining area with a full kitchen.
- Fully furnished private studio and bathroom
- Specially trained staff in Dementia Care
- Oversight and safety checks
- Medication management
- Nourishing and appetizing meals
- Specialized social, cultural, health and wellness programs
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly laundry service
- Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Outdoor garden area
Call Summit by Morrison at (603) 837-3500 for information and registration.