Covid 19 Updates
Due to the recent pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the frailty of our residents, our facility is closed to visitors until further notice.
The State of New Hampshire has mandated that our facility limit visitation to ONLY residents receiving hospice or end-of-life care, and those visitors will be thoroughly screened prior to entering our facility.
We understand that this is going to be a frustrating and frightening time for families. Please know that this protocol is being initiated to ensure that the health and wellbeing of our residents and caregivers is protected. Staff members are available to help residents receive phone calls, as well as Skype and Facetime with their loved ones until this restriction is lifted.
You can protect you own health and safety by performing the following basic precautions:
- Wash your hands, FREQUENTLY! (for 20 seconds – sing Happy Birthday twice during washing)
- Avoid contact with your face (particularly mouth, nose, and/or eyes)
- Use proper respiratory etiquette (cover your coughs and sneezes)
- If you’re are sick, STAY HOME!
- Perform routine cleaning for frequently used areas at home, your workspace, and in your car!
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and THANK YOU for your patience and support to guarantee the safety to our residents and your loved ones. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our facility. (603) 837-2541